Israeli Couscous with Roasted Tomatoes and Marinated Artichokes
- 2 cups cooked Israeli couscous (4 cups water,pinch of salt, cook until water is absorbed)
- 4 sliced roasted tomatoes
- 4 sliced marinated artichokes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup steamed spinach cooled
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper. This dish lends itself to many options. Try a cup of flat leaf parsley, keep it whole, it'll taste better and look great. Capers, olives, feta or some grilled haulloumi cheese would kick it up. Have fun with it!