Friday, April 11, 2008

Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes with Pesto


Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes with Pesto
  • 1 lb rinsed and diced Yukon potatoes
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup your favorite pesto sauce

Preheat oven to 375. Toss potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Place on sheet pan and roast on top rack for 20 minutes or until tender to the touch. Toss with pesto and serve immediately. For a little twist you can add pine nuts, diced Roma tomatoes, or field greens.




3 comments:

test it comm said...

I like the sound of roasted potatoes and pesto. I will have to try it.

Anonymous said...

yummy! looks wonderful and another recipe I must keep for future =)

Peter M said...

This is a great idea...I'll use up my lefover frozen pesto from the winter...bravo dude!