Welcome to the April 23rd addition of the Vegetarian Blog Carnival. My name is Erik, and I will be hosting on behalf of Veggie Chic. Go to the Veggie Chic Carnival to submit an article for the next addition.
Lets get started with some great recipes!
- Theo @ Organic Test Kitchen submits Make your own Organic Signature Seasoning, great ideas for making your own spice seasoning mix. Now we can all cook like the pros!
- Laksh @ A Reluctant Chef submits Melange of Vegetables in Creamy Coconut Sauce. A must try, talk about making something out of nothing. Laksh took some leftovers and created quite a dish.
- Jen Carlile @ Modern Beet submits Potato Gratin with Caramelized Fennel and Leek. I'm a huge fan of potatoes cooked this way, this recipe lives up to it.
- Naomi Stevens @ Diary From England submits BRITISH KIDS SAY NO TO VEGETABLES. Great way to get your kids to try vegetables.
- Vera Nadine @ Vegetarian Frugal Housewife submits Tasty Thai Butternut Soup. I love making soups with butternut squash! Vera's recipe looks absolutely incredible.
- Beatrice@ Ginger Beat submits Sandwich With Provolone, Olives and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. Who doesn't love ciabatta bread. Great sandwich!
- Vegalicious submits Three-bean salad with spicy salsa verde dressing. Looks like a great BBQ salad, vibrant and healthy. Make sure you try it!
- Andrea @ Kitchen Elixr submits AeroGarden The Latest in Plant Technology. A great way to grow your fresh herbs indoors, no matter how cold it is outside. Small and compact, this herb garden is a great idea.
- Alex @ Home Life Weekly submits Free Weekly Menu Planner. Now we can plan weeks in advance. Helpful to plan and eat healthy, stay one step ahead.
- Monique Sharp @ Veggie Recipes & Meal Plans submits How To Maintain Your Perfect Weight & Health And Still Eat You Favorite Foods. Great tips! Eating organic is the way to go.
- Eccentric Vegan @ Vegan Soapbox submits Truth In Advertising: What The Meat, Dairy, And Egg Industry Doesn’t Want You To See. Exposing some hardcore truths. Honest transparency of the meat, dairy, and egg industry would probably do more damage to the industry than any animal advocacy group could ever do.
- Marilyn Terrell @ Intelligent Travel submits Veg Out in New York City. A great guide for vegetarian dining in The Big Apple. Marilyn's making it easy for us to just get in a cab and get a great meal. I have to get to Angelica's Kitchen again, they have the best vegan dishes.
I hope you all enjoyed this episode of the Vegetarian Carnival. Make sure to leave comments on the recipes you visit. I had a great time putting this together, and I hope it gets you in the kitchen cooking it up!